Located in the picturesque village of Hout Bay, Mainstream Mall and Fisherman’s World offers a unique outdoor shopping experience in one of Cape Town’s most beautiful locations. Our diverse range of retail shops, services and anchor tenants, alongside a mix of business and residential tenants, offers our Hout bay and Cape Town locals as well as international tourists and visitors an unrivalled shopping experience on the Atlantic Seaboard. With the mall’s open-air vibe, 24 hour security, free parking, and village charm, Mainstream Mall is considered a prime shopping destination.
With over 9,000sqm of gross lettable space, our varied tenant mix includes national retailers, health and beauty services, homeware, clothing, accessories, restaurants, and banking, with names including Woolworths, Pick n Pay, Clicks, CNA, Vodacom, Telkom, Sorbet, MTN, Flight Centre, FNB, Absa and Nedbank, amongst others.
Fisherman’s World, located along the half-kilometre main road stretch from Princess Street to Pam Arlene Place, exudes a unique olde worlde ambience, as is nowhere else to be found. Many of Hout Bay’s historical buildings have been meticulously renovated now comprising a mix of artisans, jewellers, designers and artists.
Mainstream Mall and Fisherman’s World is perfectly situated to capitalise on the growing market of Hout Bay and the Atlantic Seaboard and we believe that the expertise and experience we offer will give you the exposure you require to market your brand successfully.
- Convenient location in the heart of Hout Bay located near the famous Hout Bay beach and 1km from the start of the famous Chapman’s Peak drive.
- Over 50 stores
- Residential and business space also available to let
- Over 400 parking bays (including undercover bays)
- Free parking
- 24 hour state-of-the-art security
- Dedicated Marketing and PR offered to tenants
- Anchor tenants: Woolworths, Pick n Pay, Clicks
- A range of restaurants and coffee shops
- A unique 200-seater open-air Amphitheatre
- National tenants: CNA, Sorbet, Flight Centre, FNB, ABSA, Nedbank
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FOR RETAIL SPACE.
For more information, please contact Bernice at email@example.com or fill in the contact form below.